THE PROJECT

We have scaled up one level since we finished this incredible and challenging built. From the very beginning we where not really convinced about customizing a Scooter. We loved the challenge but for us to transform an ordinary street Scooter into a custom bike was kind of weird.

Nick the owner of asked and insisted us to build him a new bike. His directions where very clear: Do whatever u want on it… This motorcycle (see picture above) is originally from 2017 and we bought in Bali, Indonesia. The total time spent to build this bike (including all its versions) has been 90 days. It has been though, but rewarding. We learned a lot during the transformation process and we are looking forward to do a bunch more of these. Enjoy the view.

THE PROCESS

Once we got our hands on the bike and took off all the plastic, we discovered how much work needed to be done. Despite of the evident engine placement and design issues, we had to rework a complete new frame, build a new tank and change its position as well. About the style we only really had one option. BOBBER. Main reason was the limitation we had in the rear axe, engine, rear tire and swing-arm of the NMAX. Everything is built together as a one single block, so no chance to modify those elements. We designed a two seater concept, comfortable as a Scooter but with a real motorcycle look. Once we had finished the design, installed the new parts and components and tested the bike, we found out that the performance was not optimal. The new position of the Tank and Injectors where causing us some trouble. The bike was running smooth and handling beautifully but at 60km/h the petrol supply was cutting off. We figured out that the CDI was programmed to deliver petrol supply based on the old placement of tank and injectors. We installed a new RACING CDI on the bike, re-programmed the supply levels and voila… we had a perfect response. Higher top speed and torque. Job was finished successfully!

MALAMADRE CUSTOMIZATION

TH FINAL RESULT

After publishing this bike on Social Media the response was spectacular. It has been one of our most commented and engaging Motorcycles so far. We love the result of this project. I think it is a perfect combination of motorcycle look and performance with the comfort and driving dynamics of a Scooter. It’s the first and only 100% Custom Scooter in Bali and we are really proud of the result.

What do u think?

  • New Custom Frame, sub-frame

  • New Custom Tank  & Frame

  • New paint Frame & Tank

  • Reposition of Footsteps

  • YSS 32rear shocks

  • Tires AVON 3.00 x 17””Front

  • Tires Pirelli 4.00 x 14”Rear

  • New 17” & 14” Rims

  • Yamaha Scorpio Fork

  • Byson Tachometer

  • Custom Exhaust repositioning & wrapping

  • Customization of Oil Box & Battery Cover’s in Aluminium

  • Custom LED Stop lamp & Xenon Custom Front lamp

HOW CAN I GET A MALAMADRE ?

BUILDING A CUSTOMIZED MOTORCYCLE IS CREATING ART

Your motorcycle will be unique and no one in the world will have it the same. All our jobs are tailor made, based on our unique and very recognizable MM Style. This makes the price in many cases higher than a new motorcycle of origin and you must wait to have it ready to ride an average of 2 months.

Most of our builds are inspired in classic, vintage motorcycles. We love motorcycles with soul and unique character.  MM builds are known for its unique looks, quality, reliability and dynamics.

If u are interested in building a Custom Motorcycle with us you can send us out this Form or visit our headquarters in Canggu, Bali.  All Projects are discussed and agreed between both parties. Once the deal is closed 60% payment up front must be paid. Remaining 40% must be paid at delivery,

If you want a drawing or Photoshop of your Project the cost will be 500 US$, and if a final agreement is signed it will be discounted from the final price.

 

MODELS USED

Since we opened we have worked mainly with Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki motorcycles of 125 cc up to 1300 cc. We have also done Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, KTM and many more.

Our prices (including donor motorcycles) are in average around 5000 US$. These are general prices and based in our recent experience. Since every motorcycles is unique and personalized prices might change based on labor hours and parts used. For international build’s the transport oscillates between 1.000 US$ to 2.000$.

In order to get one of our bikes there are different options:

  • U deliver the donor motorcycle to us.
  • We source the donor motorcycle for you.
  • Acquire one of our stock builds.
  • Jump on an ongoing Project.

If you have any additional questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Original Engine

Custom Style

Describe your project