Customising a motorcycle is creating art, and we take great pride in being the artists of your visions.
Your motorcycle created by us will be unique and no one in the world will have one the same. All our motorcycles are tailor-made and based on our individual but recognizable MM style, the price is in many cases higher than a new motorcycle of origin. The waiting time from us receiving or purchasing the donor motorcycle, to having it ready to ride, is at an average of 2 months. Of course, this time frame will vary depending on your vision.
We feel the most passion for motorcycles with soul and unique character. Most of our builds are influenced and inspired by the classic and vintage style of motorcycles. The MM style is well renowned for bringing not only custom motorcycles but unique looks, quality, reliability and dynamics to the motorcycle scene too.
If you are interested in building a custom motorcycle with us you can send us this form, or visit our headquarters in Canggu, Bali. All projects are discussed fully to ensure we understand your concept and can begin building your dream custom motorcycle. The project is then agreed on between both parties.
Once the deal is closed a 70% payment upfront must be paid. The remaining 30% must be paid at delivery.
All our projects are preworked and designed in 3D. Renders are discussed with the customer for final approval prior to Project launch.
We have worked with all major manufacturers like Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, Kawasaki, KTM, BMW and many others. We have used donors from 125cc all the way up to 1300cc.
Our prices (including donor motorcycles) are on average around 6000 US$. These are general prices and based on our recent experience. Since every motorcycle is unique and personalised, this price is just approximate and will depend on labour hours and parts used. If you are wanting to build a bike with us, but you’re not based in Bali, the transport oscillates around US$ 2.000$ depending on final destination and import duties.
In order to acquire one of our bikes there are several different options:
- You can deliver a donor motorcycle to us to start a project.
- We can source a donor motorcycle for you and start a project.
- You can acquire one of our stock builds.
- You can jump on an ongoing project.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.